7 Skills required to establish an excellent SOP, By MIE
7 skills you have to know to master your capability of writing excellent SOP. Excellent SOP doesn’t mean that you just describe what you are doing, but writing the right thing in the right way.
Doing the right thing, you have to define the right objectives for your process which shall deliver the results that your customer is expecting to receive. This will make you effective.
Doing the process in the right way will make you efficient. The following 7 skills shall make you on the right track of excelling your SOP. Continue reading 7 Skills required to establish an excellent SOP, By MIE
ISO 14001, Environmental Management System, EMS, Audit Checklist, by MIE
A Detailed checklist to evaluate the environmental management system
4.2 Environmental policy
- Has the organization defined and documented its environmental policy?
- Is the environmental policy based on:
Significant environmental aspects?
- Is the policy appropriate to the organization’s activities and their potential environmental impacts?
- Does the policy include commitments to:
Prevention of pollution
Comply with environmental legislation and other requirements to which the company subscribes
- Does the policy provide a framework for setting environmental objectives and targets?
- Is the policy documented, implemented, maintained and communicated to all persons working for or on behalf of the organization?
- Is the policy available to the public?
4.3.1 Environmental aspects Continue reading ISO 14001, Environmental Management System, EMS, Audit Checklist, by MIE