You can improve the implementation and effectiveness of your Quality Management System (QMS) by using statistical techniques. The techniques are broadly applicable across the QMS. ISO provides a technical report that explains a number of statistical techniques. The report also lists the QMS where the specific techniques apply.
Why you should attend: Process Capability Analysis (PCA) is a powerful tool used to describe, troubleshoot, and improve (Quality Management System) QMS processes. This webinar will help you understand the concepts of PCA and show you applications in your QMS.
Your Quality Management System (QMS) should be able to address these questions quickly and easily. If not, then your team needs to attend this webinar!
* Do you report process capability indices at your Management Review?
* Do you use PCA and capability indices to help you identify and prioritize improvement activities?
* Have you validated processes and improved them to ensure a Cpk? 1.33?
* Do you use PCA to help evaluate your suppliers and the product and services they provide? Continue reading Process Capability Applications in ISO 13485 Following ISO/TR 10017 – Webinar By GlobalCompliancePanel by Dan OLeary
If you are a team leader or manager in a business organization, one must be able to determine the structure of an Organizational Development. An Organizational Development (OD) is a theoretical, organization-wide effort that aims to promote an organization’s effectiveness and capability. A term referred to as Process Improvement is categorized under this sector. Actions involved are aimed at improving a business process through identifying problems and analyzing solutions. The primary aim of this process is to evaluate the current goals and objectives of an organization.
With your goal in Process Improvement, among the things that you need to learn is understanding the difference between PPK and CCK. Let’s start by defining what PPK is.
* Search for a dependable source to help you start boosting your business processes by setting up a PPK Business model.
Continue reading Determining between a PPK and CCK Business Process by Laurence Solis
This chapter is a detailed discussion of the basics of data, variation and Statistical Control. You will learn here how to understand a distribution graph, Understand what process capability is and to enumerate the various methods and indices used to calculate the process capability.
Data Facts – Basic nature of data
Two kinds of data are normally found in any organization:
1. Continuous Data
Data which can be measured and which characterizes a product or some process features in terms of its size, weight and volts. This type of data is said to be continuous by nature. In other words, the measurement scale can be meaningfully divided into finer and finer increments using the concept of least count.
2. Discrete Data Continue reading Data, Variation and Process Capability of Six Sigma by Jamesmiller